Tuesday, April 29, 2008

T Minus: 25 days...

The countdown begins! I created this blog to keep track of my thoughts and my experiences up until I leave for my study abroad in Italy, and throughout the trip.

Here is a little outline of my trip:

I will be leaving on May 23rd, arriving in Italy on the 24th. I move in to my "housing" (I'm not quite sure what this entitles, they say it's a mix between dorms and an apartment, but I guess I'll see soon enough). The "housing" is supposed to be pretty close to campus, either walking distance or the city has pretty good public transportation.

The first term (May 26 - June 26) I will be taking "Intermediate Italian 1" which is like ITAL 211 at U of N. The second term (July 3 - August 5) I will be taking "Intermediate Italian 2" which is equivalent to ITAL 212 here.

Between June 29 and July 2 I will be going on a tour of the Italian Riviera! Which should be pretty sweet!!!

No comments: