Thursday, June 12, 2008

Upcoming Weekend...

Weekend:
Everyone seems to have either a 3 or 4 day week end this week, which is pretty awesome. Two ofgirls across the hall with a couple guys from upstairs are going to Florence this weekend andshould be getting back sometime on Sunday. The girls from upstairs (Jess and Cassie) are going toRome and should be back sometime on Monday. So it looks like the only ones left downtown thisweekend will be myself, Britney and Jaime, possible one of the guys from upstairs but I'm notsure. I think we are going to go check out some of the museums in town (there are tons) we talkedabout going to the Cinema museum and maybe the Egyptian one again (Britney hasn't seen the dead bodies yet lol). We are also planning on going to the beach on Sunday. I think we are going to either Genova or some other beach town near by (about an hour train ride).

Weather:
So far this week it's been pretty nice, (it has been raining a lot in the past couple of weeks, almost non stop a couple days). But this week has been pretty nice, it was really warm yesterday and only rained for about an hour in the afternoon (of course the hour we went for a walk without an umbrella).

Next Week:
I don't have class on Friday or Monday so for me it's a four day weekend, which is nice because class is pretty tough. But I do think I am going to go in and see a tutor on Monday since I don't have class. And we have a midterm on Tuesday so that's probably what I will be spending my time on on Monday.

Countdown till Jenn comes!: 8 days

1 comment:

adamkallen said...

Lame for going to tutoring. You should go to Rome!
-Adam