While in Paris we roughly did the following:
- Went on a great bike tour around the city to the main attractions. It was with a company called Fat Tire Bike Tours, which was recommended by a friend that just got back. We are going to do it in London also.
- Saw Notre Dame and the Pantheon
- Went to the Louvre and saw things like the Mona Lisa and other great works of art.
- Ate bread and drank some wine on the lawn in front of the Eiffel Tower one night and watched it light up a bright blue and then sparkle on the hour.
- Checked out Napoleon's Tomb, it's funny because the way that it's designed you have to "bow" to the tomb to check it out.
- Ran across traffic to get to the Arch de Triumpf, can you say "frogger"?
- Had a few creaps, two quieshes and other French food.
- Saw a mini statue of liberty on the river.
- And a bunch of other things that are in the pictures below!